Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Nemesis Fasttech clone

Today I will be reviewing the Fasttech Nemesis clone.  I want to really do this mod the justice it deserves.  Let me start off by saying I love the Nemesis.  There are mods one must do to really dial in the switch to really make this mod shine.  But I'll get into modding the nemesis in another blog post.

I buy my Nemesis clones exclusively from fasttech.  I do this because I know the top cap threading is 20.5 x .5mm.  This is important because I like to use hybrid connectors, again I'll get into later on.  This Nemesis I'm reviewing today is a one piece aluminum design which I love in the 18650 mode.  I have the modular ones that have separate tubes to extend to allow for 18350/ 18500/ 18650/18650 with a kick.  I only use those for 18350 modes.
The top cap has an adjustable 510 center pin to adjust for battery rattle.  The switch itself adjust for battery rattle by screwing it in further into the body.  I first start off by swapping the top cap center pin for the switch firing pin and I ditch the top cap completely.  But I'll go over that on another blog post along with the mods I do.

To me, the Nemesis is the most atheistically pleasing and the design is great.  It's truly a classic and will be around for a long time.  I know there are plenty of other mods out there that might be "cooler" but I don't own any of them.  I have never really like the recessed button design, I'm sure a lot of people like them and even love them but I'll stick with the Nemesis.  Just for a sneak peak, here are all of my Fasttech Nemesis Clones.  Yes I love them.  I have read other Nemesis (all from Fasttech) are better than others, but I have a few different models and they all perform perfectly.  But keep in mind that you do have to do some tweaking to make it work just the way you want it to.
If you are contemplating a mechanical mod, give the Fasttech Nemesis a spin.  It is a great mod and very affordable.

-Eric

2 comments:

  1. really nice... to know more click here technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for a hand held device that you can easily carry and use, then a portable device will suffice. Wizard

    ReplyDelete